Car Accident Lawyers
Have you been injured in a car accident, motorcycle accident or trucking accident? If so, you need skilled legal representation by a law firm that represents people throughout the state you were injured in. Our legal team, made up of experienced auto accident lawyers from around the country, help people who have been injured in serious car, truck & motorcycle accidents caused by negligent or inattentive drivers. Our Texas auto accident attorneys will thoroughly examine your case and seek full, fair & just compensation for your pain &suffering,lost wages and medical expenses.
For a free consultation with a skilled and experienced auto accident attorney contact us here. We charge no legal fees if we do not recover for you. Proudly serving accident, injury and wrongful death victims form around the country including California, Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, New Jersey and Texas.
Experience Makes a Difference
Our Pennsylvania car accident lawyers have been practicing motor tort law in the U.S.A. for many years. They are experienced trial attorneys and they will take your case to trial should insurance companies not offer you a fair settlement.
Since being licensed to practice law our network of car accident lawyers have helped many accident victims recover damages for their injuries. Our Florida car accident attorneys examine the crash in an effort to determine exactly how the accident occurred and who was at fault. They will also extensively review medical reports to understand the extent of your injuries.Using this information our legal experts seek to obtain compensation for your injuries.
Possible Types of Injuries Sustained in an Auto Accident
- Brain Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Neck Injuries/Whiplash
- Back/Disc Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Types of Auto Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Emergency Service Vehicle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Rear End Collisions
- Dangerous Intersection Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Drugged Driving Accidents
How Much Is Car Accident Injury Claim Worth
In the unfortunate event you, or a loved one, have been the victim of an auto accident you may have many questions following the accident. One of the more pressing concerns you may have may be what type of compensation are you entitled to as well as what is your injury claim worth financially. Those questions cannot be answered immediately following your car accident, motorcycle accident or trucking accident. There are several reasons why this is and they all benefit you in the long run.
Reasons why the value of your car accident claim cannot be immediately determined:
1. It is impossible to evaluate the extent and severity of your injuries immediately after your accident. Typically it is best to allow some time to pass after the accident before you establish the extent and severity of your injuries. The extent and severity of your injuries are directly related to the medical care you may need, recovery time and any loss of wages due to missed work time.
2. In the event that your injuries ultimately result in lost work time it will have to be established when you can go back to work and to what extent you can resume work related duties. Per auto accident statutes in the state you were injured in you may be entitled to lost wage compensation after your car accident.
3. It is also impossible to determine exactly how your life will be impacted after being involved in a serious car accident. You may suffer from permanent impairment, disfigurement and diminished quality of life. This all has to be taken into consideration when evaluating the true and total amount of your car accident liability claim.
4. You may entitled to pain and suffering compensation provided your car accident was not a work related car accident. It takes time to determine how much pain and suffering you may have to endure as a result of your accident.
5. In the tragic event you lost a loved one in the accident you may be entitled to funeral expense compensation. Unfortunately people may sometimes survive for an extended period of time following the accident.
6. If you did suffer the loss of a loved one you may be entitled to death benefits, loss of consortium benefits and medical expense reimbursement prior to their passing. Sadly the person has to pass prior to being able to determine the amount of these benefits.
Ensuring You Receive Maximum Compensation After Your Auto Accident
Following your auto accident it is in your best interest to consult with and ultimately retain an experienced car accident lawyer. Retaining a skilled Delaware Auto Accident Attorney will put you and your family at ease as they will fight for your rights and make sure all possible means of compensation are addressed. Also, there is a very good chance you will be approached by the at fault parties insurance company regarding a quick, lump sum settlement. You may very well be tempted to accept their offer but this is not a wise move on your part. The liable parties insurance carrier has their best interest in mind, not yours or your families. Accepting their settlement may come back to haunt you down the road as many of the benefits discussed above may not be addressed. This could prove to be disastrous for you financially later on. Let our Florida Car Accident Lawyers protect your rights so you can focus on recuperating and move on from your tragic accident.
Contact our team of Texas car accident lawyers via email here. The Pennsylvania Car Accident Lawyers on our team possess many years experience handling serious auto accident claims. They have an excellent track record of obtaining maximum compensation and benefits for their clients. Our team of North Carolina car accident lawyers will give you, your family and your case the personal attention you deserve. Contact them today to arrange a free consultation.
Often times, people worry that pursuing a lawsuit against an insurance company, manufacturing company for a defective auto part,or seeking compensation for serious injuries too expensive. At our Pennsylvania auto accident law firm there is no charge unless we win money on your behalf. Contact our legal team immediately to discuss your auto accident claim with a skilled and knowledgeable Ohio auto accident lawyer. Serving all 50 states including: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.